I. Hometown, family, and lifestyle.
II. What does your name mean in English?
III. My primary and secondary school experience:
1. Positive experience. Give a brief example.
2. Negative experience. Give a brief example.
IV. Hobbies and interests.
I. My English language learning experience:
1. My best English class experience:
a) explain and be specific;
b) explain why it was the best.
2. My worst English class experience:
a) be specific;
b) explain why it was the worst.
3. My English language needs:
a) my strengths and weaknesses;
b) what I need to learn and why;
c) my expectations from this course.
II. My college, my classmates, and my teachers:
1. Why I decided to choose this college:
a) what I like about this college;
b) what I do not like about this college;
c) why I like it;
d) why I do not like it.
2. Communication and studies:
a) communication problems between my classmates, my teachers and myself;
b) what I like about the courses that I study;
c) what I do not like (and why).
III. My life goals:
1. Short-term goals (1 year).
2. Long-term goals (5 years).
I. Tell a joke from your life experience.
II. Explain why it is important to study all life.
III. What makes you special and unique?
IV. What is your motto? Why?